Make Your Site a High Performer
Your website is the key to your online presence and the hub for all of your online activity, leads and leases. With 97 percent of consumers using the Internet to research products and services in their local area, you need a high-performing website that is strategically designed to support not only the “discovery” of your website but also the entire consumer buying process – from visitor to lead to renter to advocate. Your prospects’ digital journey doesn’t stop at search, but continues as more and more renters are using the Internet to engage with a property long after the lease is signed.
G5’s award-winning websites are designed specifically for the property management sector by our team of creatives + technologists. They work closely with each client to ensure that the site design delivers better business results by driving more leads, maximizing lead-to-lease conversion, delighting current renters, and providing exceptional consumer experiences across a multitude of digital devices – from desktop to mobile to tablet.
Why Properties Succeed with G5 Websites:
- Flexible Designs and Layouts – Choose from 1,000s of themes, layouts and color combinations to differentiate your property
- Custom Design – Tailor your website to meet specific branding and business objectives
- Mobile – Reach your on-the-go prospects and renters with a site optimized for the mobile platform to ensure easy navigation and improved user experience
- Responsive Design (G5 OneTM) – Respond to the information needs of your prospects and renters with a website design that’s automatically optimized to the device being used – whether it’s a phone, tablet or desktop
- Content Management System (CMS) – Easily manage your own website content, events and promotional offers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Leverage our expert SEO strategies to achieve strong search engine rankings and reach prospects when and where they’re most likely to take action
- Social Engagement – Promote your Facebook, Twitter and other social channels to build communities and engage with prospects and renters
- Performance Reporting – Access the information you need to measure and increase ROI
- Improved Marketing – Work seamlessly with other marketing tools including search engine marketing (SEM) and call tracking phone numbers