Former Founding Oracle Executive Partners with G5 to Accelerate Growth
BEND, OR – April 10, 2012
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) for the property management sector, announces the appointment of Mike Seashols as Executive Chairman.
- Mike joins G5 with more than 30 years of experience as an executive in the software industry. He has been instrumental in the growth and IPOs of several of the software industry’s leading companies, including Documentum and Oracle Corporation.
- In addition to serving as Oracle’s first Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Mike held the position of CEO at Avolent (eBilling), Documentum (Content Management), GoldenGate Software (Database Synchronization), Versant (Object Database), and Evolve Software (Staffing Optimization).
- Mike also serves as Chairman of NetBase, a leading social media sentiment analysis software company.
- As the Executive Chairman for G5, Mike will assist in strategic partnerships, key account relationships, and contributing to creating and executing strategies to help accelerate G5’s expansion and revenue growth.
G5’s Growth Plan
- G5 has grown explosively since its launch in 2005, increasing revenue by 6,085% and its customer base by 1,730%.
- This strategic appointment is another step in a series of key leadership team hires to accelerate G5’s expanding industry market share.
- “Mike has an extraordinary legacy of leading software companies to record expansion and staggering success,” said G5 CEO and Co-Founder Dan Hobin. “His insight and leadership will be instrumental in accelerating our revenue growth.”
- “G5 has experienced strong customer growth over the past seven years and is very well positioned to accelerate their growth by leveraging the digital revolution that is disrupting the traditional marketing and operational methods in the property management industry,” said Mike Seashols. “I am excited about working with the G5 team and partners to deliver new levels of productivity, customer delight, and business insights through the leverage of social media, mobile smartphones, GPS localization, and innovative search.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the property management sector. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators of Multifamily, Senior Living, and Self Storage properties to put the right renter in the right property to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn renters into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and Oregon’s 6th fastest growing private company of 2011 by Portland Business Journal. The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com.
# # #