New Software Application Will Go Live with Approximately 100,000 Units
Bend, OR– June 20, 2012
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the Multifamily industry, today announced its plan to launch G5 Reputation Manager at the 2012 NAA Education Conference & Exposition at the Boston Convention Center on June 28.
- G5 Reputation Manager is the newest product offering from its next-generation DXM Platform. Launched in April 2012, the G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure, and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint.
- G5 Reputation Manager helps apartment properties monitor, analyze, respond, solicit, and proactively manage the online conversation across multiple channels through tracking, insight reports, reputation scoring, and actionable next steps for improving online reputation.
- After extensive beta testing, G5 Reputation Manager is going live with approximately 100,000 units, making it one of the most successful product launches in G5’s history.
- G5 engineers worked around the clock to ensure that the product works seamlessly with Google+ Local, which was just released on May 30.
- Search has become more social, and online conversations (including reviews) play a pivotal role in the consumer’s digital decision-making process. 92% of Internet users read product reviews and 89% say that reviews influence their purchasing decision (eTailing Group).
- Consumer reviews are 12 times more trusted than descriptions that come from the business or manufacturer (eMarketer).
- Reputation Score – Objectively rates and benchmarks a property’s online reputation beyond just total ratings and reviews, providing apartment owners, operators and marketers with greater visibility into their online reputation
- Continuous Monitoring of Review and Social Media Sites – Provides apartment properties with market insight that helps them identify operational issues at the property level
- Review Reporting & Analysis – Online reputation reports and analysis help properties identify, track, and manage incidents that require a timely response — including new leads
- Dashboard View – Allows properties to see critical information about their online reputation in a single view, helping them know where they need to focus
- Email Alerts – Provides timely notification of every review, good or bad
- New Resident Recruiting – Proactive assistance in placing the right resident in the right property by helping apartment marketers carefully select who they reach out to
- Review Response Management & Best Practices – Provides properties with the tools they need to know when and how to respond to reviews with a single, consistent voice
- Workflow Management – Ensures that no reviews fall through the cracks or go without a response
- Review Solicitation – Identifies property advocates and solicits reviews to boost online reputation
- “Review and social media sites have become critical to the online decision-making process, making online reputation one of our clients’ most pressing business concerns,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “G5 Reputation Manager addresses those concerns by equipping properties with the information and tools they need to take back ownership of the online conversation. We’re committed to ongoing development of powerful, innovative tools like this to help our clients nimbly address the evolving digital landscape.”
- “The results from our national study, ‘Getting Inside the Head of Today’s Online Renter,’ showed how critical it is to manage the resident experience and one’s online reputation,” said Doug Miller, president and founder of StatisFacts. “Ratings sites have become a very important source category used in the shopping and decision-making process. As it relates to multifamily, this has been validated by the number of apartment shoppers who say they use ratings sites. If you’re not proactively monitoring your reputation on these sites, you risk losing control of what others are saying about your brand.”
- “G5 Reputation Manager is arguably the most advanced and dynamic tool in the reputation management market today,” said Josh McDonald, director of marketing at Holland Residential. “The comprehensive functionality of the service not only allows insight into the timely notification of online ratings and discussions, but also provides a reputation score based on review activity. It provides the ability to allocate actions to users with the necessary guidance and best practices of customer service follow-up.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right resident in the right property to maximize NOI. G5 helps thousands of properties turn residents into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand—allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and Oregon’s 6th fastest growing private company of 2011 by Portland Business Journal. The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.