Dan Roehl Joins G5 as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
BEND, OR – April 5, 2012
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily industry, announces the appointment of Dan Roehl to the newly created position of Vice President of Strategic Initiatives.
- Roehl joins G5 with 15 years of experience in the Multifamily industry and a legacy of successful software sales and service team leadership. Most recently Roehl was the Chief Sales Officer at American Utility Management (premier Multifamily energy management company).
- Prior to American Utility Management, Roehl served as Strategic Sales Leader and National Sales Manager of Residential Solutions for MRI Software. He increased profitability and revenue for over 90% of MRI Software’s strategic accounts and led a performance-driven sales team to annually exceed team quotas.
G5’s Growth Plan
- G5 has grown explosively since its launch in 2005, increasing revenue by 6,085% and its customer base by 1,730%.
- This strategic appointment is the latest in a series of key leadership team hires made to accelerate G5’s expanding industry market share.
- “Dan has an impressive track record driving strategic initiatives for Multifamily-focused software companies,” said G5 CEO and Co-Founder Dan Hobin. “Dan joins us at an exciting time, as G5 is launching a number of new products. His insight will be invaluable as we continue to expand our services and client base in the Multifamily sector.”
- “G5’s ‘customer first’ mentality is perfectly aligned with my approach to helping Multifamily companies solve their most important business problems. As we enter the ‘Age of the Customer,’ our industry needs the Digital Experience Management expertise that G5 provides,” said Dan Roehl. “I look forward to supporting the organization in achieving its goals for continued success.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right resident in the right property to maximize NOI. G5 helps thousands of properties turn residents into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and Oregon’s 6th fastest growing private company of 2011 by Portland Business Journal. The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com.
# # #