Digital Experience Management (DXM) Empowers Properties to Leverage the Digital Voice of Customers to Increase NOI
Bend, OR and Phoenix, AZ – April 25, 2012
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the Multifamily industry, today announced the release of its next-generation DXM Platform.
- The G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure, and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. The product suites can be used independently or as a single solution.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2012 AIM Conference at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel.
- With the commoditization and continuous disruption of technology, the Age of Information has given way to the Age of the Customer—an era where “only customer-obsessed companies will survive” (Forrester Research).
- Consumer-business interaction is accelerating in its rapid shift to digital channels. By 2015, the consumer will use on average more than six Internet-connected, digital devices (Source: Cisco, April 2011).
- Search has become more social, and online conversations (including reviews) play a pivotal role in the consumer’s digital decision-making process. 92% of Internet users read product reviews and 89% say that reviews influence their purchasing decision (eTailing Group).
Product Suite Summaries:
- Discovery Suite –Engages prospects when they’re most likely to take action through expert optimization strategies, including SEO-optimized websites, Mobile, SEM, Google Places, Craigslist and ILS distribution
- Reputation Suite – Allows for management of the digital voice across multiple channels through monitoring, insight reports, reputation scoring, and actionable next steps for improving online reputation
- Conversion Suite – Facilitates seamless conversion of prospects to residents with responsive design websites, lead tracking, live chat, online applications, applicant screening, online leasing, pricing and availability
- Retention Suite – Provides residents with exceptional digital experiences by facilitating online lease renewals, online maintenance requests, resident portal interface, and online payment processes
- Insight Suite – Delivers invaluable digital touchpoint insight through call tracking and analytics, marketing performance tracking, target resident profile development, industry and local market benchmarks, lead-to-lease tracking, and client performance management
Feature Product Details:
- G5 Reputation Manager – Reputation Suite product that allows clients to monitor digital conversations about their properties—as well as their competitors’—on ratings, reviews and social media sites and provides each property with a Reputation Score and action plan for improving online reputation
- G5 One – Feature product in the Discovery Suite that utilizes the latest responsive design principles to develop a single dynamic, fluid property website that responds to the device being used, providing users with a consistent, amazing experience at every digital touchpoint
- Google Places+ – Robust service offering within the Discovery Suite that allows properties to benefit from local listings and leverages optimization strategies to increase Google Places ranking
- “The digital voice of the resident is increasing in volume, and properties need a new strategy to address it,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “The G5 DXM Platform allows owners and operators to manage the digital experience at every touchpoint throughout the customer lifecycle, turning prospects into residents and residents into brand advocates. This next-generation platform reflects our commitment to helping our clients meet the needs of today’s digital consumer.”
- “Today’s apartment renter and the apartment renter of the future will rely more and more on the digital environment to research, interact and transact with apartment communities,” said Dennis Smillie, owner and president of Multifamily Solutions, Inc. “G5′s next-generation platform ensures clients will reach their customers when, where and how they want to interact.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right resident in the right property to maximize NOI. G5 helps thousands of properties turn residents into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand—allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and Oregon’s 6th fastest growing private company of 2011 by Portland Business Journal. The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
# # #
Amy Foster Trenz