Software Firm Ranks No. 60 for Five-Year Growth of Over 2100%
BEND, OR – October 19, 2011
- G5, the leading provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions, today announced its second consecutive year of ranking among North America’s 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies.
- G5 posted revenue growth of 2111% from 2006 to 2010 to earn the No. 60 position on Deloitte’s annual listing.
- The six-year old company ranked No. 51 as a Technology Fast 500™ award winner for 2010.
- G5’s vertical-specific solutions include Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living and Student Housing. Over 3,000 property websites – desktop and mobile – are hosted on the G5 Local Marketing Software Platform, a single source for maximizing marketing spend and performance.
- Technology Fast 500™ award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2006 to 2010.
- In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500™ recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally companies must be in business for a minimum of five years, and be headquartered within North America.
- “We are pleased to honor G5 as a 2011 Technology Fast 500 company,” said Mark Jensen, managing partner, technology and venture capital services, Deloitte & Touche LLP. “As one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America, G5 has demonstrated excellence in technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth.”
- “Appearing on Deloitte’s Fast 500 for the second year in a row exemplifies G5’s dedication to our growing list of clients and our commitment to quality and innovation,” said G5 CEO Dan Hobin. “Our team is extremely proud to have achieved continuous recognition on this prestigious list.”
G5 is the leading provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions that help mid-market companies get found online, generate more qualified leads, convert more leads into new customers, track marketing performance – including offline, and optimize to the marketing sources with the best return on investment. G5’s Local Marketing Software Platform & Services provide clients with more customers and better business performance. Backed by investor Volition Capital, G5 was founded in 2005 and is based in Bend, Oregon. For more information, please visit www.getg5.com.
# # #
Amy Foster Trenz