Newest Software Integration Allows for Streamlined, Cross-Channel Reporting on Campaign Effectiveness
BEND, OR – April 3, 2012
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Self Storage industry, and E-SoftSys, the Total Solutions software provider for Self Storage properties, today announced the release of a software integration solution that connects the Self Storage Manager (SSM) eCRM module with the G5 Digital Experience Management Platform.
- eCRM allows Self Storage operators to track leads, reservations, and marketing campaigns while giving employees the ability to follow up with prospective customers, take payments, manage collections, and handle customer-related incidents online.
- The G5 SSM eCRM integration will streamline measurement, tracking, and database management for mutual clients by allowing owners and operators of multiple facilities to report on data captured via G5’s Call Tracker in the eCRM system. G5’s Call Tracker data will automatically populate the eCRM system with campaign metrics that allow mutual clients to see all campaign performance data in a single system.
- California-based A-1 Self Storage is the first to have this integration fully implemented across their entire portfolio of 40 properties.
G5 SSM eCRM Integration: Key Benefits
- Allows both companies to provide common clients with more streamlined reports and analytics related to marketing campaigns
- Improves business operations by reducing the need for time-intensive campaign reporting from multiple platforms and auditing of data transmitted between sources
- Provides mutual clients with actionable insight on campaign effectiveness and ROI that can be used to improve business performance
- “We’re committed to developing Self Storage technology solutions that focus on measurable results and provide clients with the insight they need to improve business performance,” said G5 CEO Dan Hobin. “We were thrilled to partner with E-SoftSys in developing an integration that will ultimately help our clients boost their bottom line.”
- “This new integration will help our clients streamline campaign performance reporting across multiple facilities,” said E-SoftSys President & CEO Kat Shenoy. “They can spend less time evaluating marketing campaigns and more time developing, refining, and executing them.”
- “We’re very pleased with this new integration,” said Brian Caster, president of A-1 Self Storage. “It will make campaign measurement significantly easier for us, and give us more visibility into the performance of our marketing efforts and return on investment.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Self Storage industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right tenant in the right unit to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn tenants into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and Oregon’s 6th fastest growing private company of 2011 by Portland Business Journal. The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com.
E-SoftSys, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, is the Technology Leader and Total Solutions Provider for the self-storage industry, with products and services that include:
- Self Storage Manager – Comprehensive management software for single and multi-facility operators – Windows-based Standard Edition or Web-based Enterprise Edition.
- e-CRM – Advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) add-on module, designed specifically for multi-facility operators, with interfaces to leading phone systems, call center systems, etc.
- Add-on Modules -INSOMNIACTM Kiosk Interface, Online Payments, Reservations & Rentals, QlikViewTM Business Intelligence and Analytics Interface, iPadTM/Tablet-based Site Audit and Walk Through Application, and more.
- 24×7 customer support, with dedicated team and project manager assigned for large operator implementations, as well as annual upgrades to software programs.
Self Storage Manager has been implemented by many single and multi-facility companies in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please contact E-SoftSys at 800.469.1740 Ext. 1, e-mail us, or visit www.selfstoragemanager.com.
# # #